Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Southern Hospitality


Waitin for the feast!


Jambalaya!!


This is how we do it in the South!






I shall defeat you with my laser eyes!
DEFEAT YOU!



I heard he sang a good song
I heard he had a style...



and so i came to see
and listen for a while...



That was deep man. Deep!



I have been assimilated!



The feet got the beat and there ain't no stoppin her now!


Groovin with Grover!


Sing it girl! Sing it!


UPASS band! Let's take it on the road...ROCK ON!



I've finally acquired washboard abs! *girl tear of joy* (why do my tears taste like crisco?)


Someone has absconded with my curls!


The code and I are one.


Best sweet tea *hic* EVER!



I got's my harmonica and my posse. A bottle of warm milk and some shortbread and I'm livin' the high life.


Let me break it down for you


this is a lil song I like to call "Playin Roulette and lettin it ride"


I got the jug now!

No comments:

Post a Comment