Thursday, April 21, 2011

Riverfest!


He was 6 foot til he rode the mechanical bull...


Dreaming sweet dreams...


of a man named Thomas.


porta potty! I'll give my left liver for a porta potty!



I'm guessing about 11pm that food choice if gonna haunt her like a burning orb.


what no deep fried snake? Tick on a stick?


Let's see..chicken, gator, sausage, curly fries. Mmmm curly fries!



Yikes...


Ma'am, I must check your Double D..er...I mean ID!


Gator on a stick! For reals!!! I asked for a taste test but was denied :(


This chicken was raised on a tiny farm in Oregon...His name was Bob.



Some raspy sounding woman asked me if I had tick on a stick...



This wood's like butter!


I'm an artist!


Who's &$@! idea was it to park UP the hill?!


What's the old Corps bag handle framing??! Mmmm chocolated exlax!


Funnel cake funnel cake funnel cake...gotta get some funnel cake...


its funnel...its cake...its FUNNEL CAKE! Nom Nom...



I smell bacon...


...


Dude, did I just see a rainbow Unicorn?!


Mmmm bacon...


I chuckled at the shirt logo then found out it was Tony Cook inside it!!









What booth? I don't know what you're talkin about! trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment